Sunday, October 14, 2012

Stress

I'm just ready for this semester to be over. My body is wearing down from it all...or well, I think it's from school. I've had headaches almost daily for the past week, my stomach is going crazy, I can't figure out my sleep schedule (I feel like I'm constantly sleep too much or too little), and I'm just ready to be able to be NORMAL again.

I know this isn't going to happen for awhile. On the plus side, after Friday, 3 of my classes are done except for on-campus labs and finals. I'll have 2 lecture classes and a lab class left for ~1 month. I'm going to love having time to work out, clean, and cook again. I'm not going to lie, I can't remember the last time I vacuumed, the last time I personally cooked something from scratch (I don't consider freezer meals that I put on the skillet to be cooking), or the last time I had a real workout where I was drenched in sweat and felt relieved afterward.

I've just been...excessively stressed the past month or so. I try to keep my relationship off of here, but it's a definite roller coaster. I also try to keep specifics about work away from here, but it's reached the point to where I'm wanting to change my schedule drastically to a schedule that really DOES NOT WORK for me to avoid certain situations or even just quitting because management can't seem to really help me out. I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself to have a 4.0, work 40 hours a week, look great, eat well, have a cozy apartment, put together good meals, but...I'm breaking down.

Surprisingly, as I'm writing this, I'm nearly ahead for this week ahead, which I've normally been down a few lectures going into each week. I'm figuring out what I'm wanting to do next, what I want to get ahead in, and I'm thinking I might just finish up my body fluids stuff and call it good.

I'm hoping to make this website more useful again in the future, but right now I'm using it as a mini-outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment