Sunday, August 18, 2013

Target Haul #2



So, I stopped by Target again last week and got some good stuff...part of it was on sale, too. Yay! :)

-Nature's Wick candle in Honeysuckle Jasmine smells SO GOOD. And it makes the wood crackling sound when it's burning. It has a nice throw and it was on clearance!
-Yankee Candle in Beach Party was also on clearance...it smells like a sweeter version of the beach. I haven't burned it yet, but if it throws like other Yankee Candles, I love it already, hahaha.
-Sonia Kashuk small eyeshadow brush. This is my new favorite brush. I have some Sephora brand brushes, and this beats them! It's a little bit stiffer, which I was looking for, and just as soft. I've been using it daily.
-Bed Head Candy Fixation Totally Baked Volumizing and Prepping Hair Meringue. Okay, I really only bought this after I saw Brandi buy it a few weeks back. It SERIOUSLY smells like lemon meringue pie! I used it to make my hair curly, and it worked wonderfully. My only sad part about this is that I had used Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle in the shower, and that drowned out the smell of the lemony goodness :(
-Clean and Clear Morning Burst facial cleanser...it smells great and works great! I've been using it daily. It also came with a sample of Clean and Clear Morning Burst hydrating gel moisturizer...and I think I'll purchase a full size of it! It's tingly and almost minty...and I'm now loving gel moisturizers, lol.
-Organix Intensive Moisture Mask in Hydrating Macadamia Oil. Everyone's been loving macadamia oil lately, and rather than dump $30+ into the expensive stuff that everyone's been loving on YouTube, I got the cheap version. And honestly...I prefer my Aussie 3 Minute Miracle. I've only used this stuff once, but it didn't seem nearly as moisturizing.
-2 packs of earrings. Yay! I love me some Target multi-packs. Though, I do have to use their little clear rubber backs and not the backs that are supposed to be used, because they slide off too easily. I've lost too many earrings like that. And look at the adorable rose gold bows!!!
-A plastic organizing basket to corral my daily makeup. Since my boyfriend complains about it being all over the place. Heh. This was in the Dollar Spot stuff...how could I pass it up when I needed it?
-A purple and gray tank top. Also on clearance. It makes my boobs look awesome, somehow, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment