Tuesday, February 5, 2013

ABCs of Me

I've been seeing this floating around the blog-o-sphere on some of my dailies, so I figured I'd do what the junior high girl in me wants to do and steal it for myself!



A - Age: I just turned 25 last month...eesh.
B - Bed size: Full. It's both horrible and lovely having 2 people sleep in it, lol.
C - Chore you hate: I HATE HATE HATE dishes. And while I don't hate laundry, I hate putting it away. Please see the stack of clean clothes that are folded but need to be hung chillin' in my closet.
D - Drink of choice: I'm usually drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper.
E - Essential start to your day item: Uh...I don't know. Because I don't work until 2:45, I get to start my days sans an alarm clock while rushing around trying to get my outfit together and makeup on. I get to wake up on my own terms. It's nice :)
F - Favorite color: Pink!
G - Gold or Silver: Silver.
H - Height: 5'4"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet. I also tried teaching myself piano. THAT didn't go so well.
J - Job: Lab assistant. I do everything from play secretary to ordering testing to pouring off blood, urine, and stool. Yes, there are lab tests that exist that require liquid stool that I get to pour off. Glamorous, really. 
K - Kids: They can be nice or absolute terrors. I don't have any currently though.
L - Living arrangements: I live in a 1-bedroom apartment by myself.
M - Mom's name: Elizabeth. 
N - Nicknames: Ash...well, that's about it from normal people. I have other people that call me everything from twin to little one or pretty girl. 
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Once in my junior year when I ODed on aspirin.
P - Pet Peeve: But I have so many! I think people just being purely lazy and passing the buck due to their laziness. Which oftentimes results in me fixing something. Or it just being flat wrong.
Q - Quote from a movie: Hmm...I don't have one? I'm boring, I'm sorry!
R - Right or left handed: Righty! Although there are some things I do ambidextrously. 
S - Siblings: 4 step-brothers.
T - Time you wake up: If I have an exam, I have to be up by 7. Other days, anywhere between 9 and noon. I don't even get home from work until 11:30, don't judge me! 
U- Underwear: Uh, what kind of question is this?
V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussels sprouts. I haven't had them since I was in elementary school, so I may actually like them now, but they still ick me out.
W - What makes you run late: I normally don't run late. If I do, it's because I need to stop and get something on my way to wherever I'm going, whether it's gas, food, or a gift. And I always wait until last minute to do it.
X - X-rays you've had: I've only had dental x-rays. 
Y - Yummy food you make: Cheesy quinoa cakes. I'm also pretty awesome at baking. I just don't do it very often because then I'm too tempted to eat it all! 
Z - Zoo favorite: Do dolphins count? If not, penguins.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog design! It looks so fresh and organized and clean!

    On brussels sprouts- try slicing them in half, peeling off the outer layers and then sauteeing them in olive oil with garlic powder, salt and pepper! OMG they taste SOO good this way, it's my new fav thing to eat with quinoa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate dishes too! Especially silverware, my goshhh!

    ReplyDelete