Thursday, January 31, 2013

Spring Cleaning!

Though it is just January, I got the spring cleaning bug on Friday. And when I say spring cleaning, I mean I move all the furniture and clean behind it, rearrange the furniture, sort through stuff and purge, organize, everything!

Of course, I didn't get far since I had to work on Friday and all weekend. So, of course, things are still in a half-done state. Which is rather annoying.
However, pictures will come after I've finished everything. Which might not be until my spring break in March when it's fully done. But, ya know.

Do you get the spring cleaning bug? How far do you take it?

2 comments:

  1. I "spring clean" quite often. Every few months actually, lol. I have big plans for cleaning this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlll...... I swear there is a "Don't you dare clean me" Demon living in my room. I have been trying to thoroughly clean my room for the past 5 years!! Something about the heap of shit on my dresser makes me so sleepy. I end up napping on my bed with the cat, with an unopened garbage bag in my hand LOL.

    I won't have a choice later this year when I move out.

    ReplyDelete