Sunday, June 16, 2013

MIA but Returning Soon!

Yes, I'm fully aware I've been missing for 3 months.

I have a damn good excuse, that being school.

Yeah, I posted last in March. Yes, March y'all. Sorry. I had a crapton of finals and such, then I had to go out to classes for 3 weeks in April. Then, as soon as I got back (the last week of April), I started working/interning for 80 hours a week.

...No, no typo there. EIGHTY HOURS PER WEEK. I'm there from 6:45am until 11:15pm most days. Give or take a few minutes. Please mind you, I've also been working every other weekend, so I have two days per week that I'm only there for 8 hours. But I digress.

So, yes, I AM still alive and sort of kicking, given the circumstances.

This blog WILL be coming back, though it still won't be super frequent posting, simply because I don't have the mental energy to do it.

However, I'm currently scheduling 2 posts to be up within the next week or so. One of which will be published tomorrow because I need to get some crap out into cyberspace and I don't really have anyone to discuss it with in real life. Well, I do...but she has her own ish to be messing with/worrying about. And trust me, y'all aren't getting the full story because I don't know who's going to be reading this.

Anyhow. Today was my day completely off from work and internship, and I didn't get out of bed until I had been in bed for 12 hours and then I proceeded to watch YouTube videos, catch up on some blogs, watch Made of Honor/Keeping up with the Kardashians (which hello, how behind am I? Oh right, haven't had a chance to watch good trash in a few months...yes, first world problems right here), and eat.

Not going to lie. Working 16 hour days makes you lose weight. I'm not trying to scarf down food before work/on my way to work, oftentimes including Chick-fil-A or something worse...I'm maybe eating something light at 6:00 (or at 9:00, depending on how my stomach feels), then having a fairly light lunch, then a somewhat substantial dinner. I cut out my late-night-after-work eating, as well as my nearly-nightly beers. Plus, while stressing myself out, I've been giving myself GI problems. Yes, TMI, but when the food doesn't stay with you long, you can't absorb the calories. I've also been having issues from too much processed food...so uh...that's keeping me eating better.

Anyhow. Tomorrow (well, later today at this point) there will be another blog post up! Not quite as peppy as this one, but like I said...issues to get off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment