Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sharing Blogland

Okay guys, been doing my catching-up-on-my-dailies deal, and I came upon this thought in my head...

How many of you actually share your blog with your people in real life???

Hell, my boyfriend barely knows that I have a Twitter, let alone a blog. And I've been with him for 2 1/2 years. There is literally not another soul that I know in person that knows I have a Twitter...and a blog? Fuh-gett-about-it.

Now, mind you, the majority of my friends don't do "the Twitter thing" and don't really understand it (which...if you don't have friends that use Twitter, then yeah, it is kind of pointless)...so that clears me on that one.

The blog thing though? From what I've seen, most of us DON'T share out little corners of the Interwebz with those near and dear to us that are technologically incompetent. And while I'm not spreading my stuff around, I also don't understand WHY we still treat blogs like they're so taboo? Are we afraid of being judged for what we write, how we write, or our design ideas? Just embarrassed to be caught with a blog? I don't know.

Feel free to leave your input y'all. I'm curious as to your feelings on the subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment