Sunday, July 7, 2013

Mini Target Haul



Yep, I hit up Target last week and did a bit of a haul. I also got some Muddy Buddies and Drumsticks, but those were already in the fridge/freezer.
So...what did I get, and what did I think of the stuff I already tried?

-Goody Color Collection bobby pins. Eh, they're bobby pins. What kind of a review are you expecting here? If only I didn't manage to mysteriously lose them all and then find half a pack in my sofa at random points in my life. I still really don't know what happened to my last pack, really.
-Not Your Mother's Clean Freak dry shampoo - OMG, I LOVE THIS. I've seen it a few places in the YouTube world and I was always highly addicted to by Got2Be dry shampoo. I saw this and figured...hey, it's cheaper than my other stuff and it can't be any worse than my Tresemme crap. It smells SO GOOD and works AMAZINGLY. Go buy this stuff, seriously. I think it was about $5 at my Tar-jay.
-Bodycology XOXO body lotion. It smells nearly identical to my Be Enchanted stuff from Bath and Body Works for a fraction of the price. So, ya know. Good in my books.
-75 pack of Goody Ouchless hair elastics. Again, they're hair ties. If they don't ever stretch out or get lost, then they'd be a miracle.
-Maybelline's The Rocket mascara in waterproof black. I haven't used it yet. I'll get back to you. But once again, it's a YouTube/blogger phenomenon, so I hope I'm not disappointed.
-Rimmel ScandalEyes waterproof kohl eyeliner in deep blue. HOLY COW I LOVE THIS. It claims it's waterproof and smudgeproof, which on my watery, allergy-prone eyes, is a high claim. And it exceeded my expectations, even on my freakin' WATERLINE. I've been wearing this daily and it's my new favorite thing.
-Revlon Lash Potion in waterproof black. How could I NOT get this, just for the packaging alone? I've seen it a few places online with mediocre reviews, but I love this stuff. It's got a slightly drier formula, but it's wonderful! I can do two coats and have my lashes look awesome. Plus, the packaging is so adorable I can't stand it!

What have you hauled from Target lately?

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to stay away from Target, but I can't! Don't you think that they need to hold weekly meetings for addicts? Haha.
    I've been wanting to try a few things from the Not Your Mother's brand!
    Nice Haul! :)
    xo Brandi- Cupcakes and Curves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should have TA meetings or something! Sad part is, I was going more frequently than I do now...once or twice a week...and just wandering around!

      This is the only thing I've tried from Not Your Mother's...you'll have to let me know how the rest of the line is!

      Delete