Monday, August 20, 2012

Finally

I'm finally starting to get back to my normal healthy stuff. I ate a lot cleaner today than I had been (I still had a dessert with dinner...but I've been trying to do that so that I don't go on a wild rampage when I'm PMSing and go after ALL THE SUGAR IN THE WORLD)...and I'm hoping to start getting back into exercising tomorrow, since I have a day (mostly) off of work.

I'm extremely proud of myself with my schoolwork though. I'm trying to stay ahead of my stuff...I'm not as far ahead now as I was on Sunday, but the schedule is 12 lectures/week, normally with an assignment or two due on Fridays, and possibly a test. Right now I'm already sitting at almost 4 lectures done for the week. One of them has little "review quizzes" in it and I'm doing fairly well on those, and two of them have objectives to help you study. I've been keeping up with those as well. All of this was also after I basically goofed off yesterday and today during my designated "school time", but I did get a few lectures done at work.

Work is continually getting me down. I HATE dwelling on it and I feel like I sound like a whiny brat about it, but when I walk in the door and my boss stops me and in an accusatory tone, asks if I erased his weekly schedule (literally, his hours for the week) AS I'M WALKING IN THE DOOR AFTER CLOCKING IN...that puts a damper on your day. Which, no, I didn't erase it and I did not want nor need the lecture about it. I told him who did it and he continued to harp on me. That does not help my mood and does not make me want to continue working there or even for the hospital itself. The latest I have to stay there to receive the full-tuition stipend will be May/June 2014...so I may be looking for a new job then. I won't be working for him at that point, but he also has a horrible habit of annoying both people that don't work for him and never have, as well as people that have transferred into other departments and he tries to force them into taking overtime, etc.

Enough ranting. I wanted this to be a positive post! But, I do need to get back to some schoolwork. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment