Monday, August 13, 2012

Insomnia

So I was awesome enough to not go to sleep until 5am this morning. I had to get up early to come to my parents' so I can go get school stuff taken care of the next three days. I ended up with about 4.5 hours of sleep.

Now, after denying myself a nap all day, even when I was tired...it's nearly 11pm and I can't sleep. I have to get up at 5:30. I haven't had any caffeine since around 10am. I didn't bring my melatonin with me. I think I'm stressed out because I honestly don't really know where I'm going tomorrow, and I get to try to avoid rush-hour traffic in the process.

Either way, I need to try to sleep. Get some nice, boring reading up on my iPhone and hopefully doze off to get...6.5 hours of sleep. Thankfully on Wednesday I get to sleep in a bit, but Thursday I have to be up before the sun again.

And so that I don't sound like a spoiled brat, guys please remember that I work until 11:15 every night and I don't get home until 11:45 or so. It's impossible for me to go to bed before midnight. So this is really screwing with my schedule. If I normally had to be at work at 6:45, then all of this wouldn't be a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment