Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Facts of Me




So, I'm linking up with Whitney's The Facts of Me and listing 20 fun-filled, sometimes little known facts about me. Ready?

-I normally only wash my hair once a week. I am a fan of dry shampoo and it isn't as gross as it sounds. Most people can't tell.
-I prefer getting my drinks, except soda and most alcoholic beverages, without ice. You get more bang for your buck without ice, plus I don't want my stuff getting watered down!
-I'm naturally a very cold person. I actually LIKE 90 degree weather.
-I'm slightly OCD with various things. I know many people are like that. Mine tend to involve cleanliness. Yes, this contradicts fun fact nĂºmero uno. Deal.
-I can't keep a pair of pearl stud earrings intact. I have 2 pairs that only have 1 pearl total still attached to the back. I need to rectify this.
-Throughout high school, I only listened to alternative rock. Much of it was 5-10 years old when I was listening to it. Leaving me with no frame of reference as to when it was released.
-Tinkerbell is my go-to favorite Disney character.
-I have 10 active piercings and 1 microdermal anchor. Most people don't realize this as I only have jewelry in about half of them at any given time.
-Even though I wear scrubs to work every day, I would still love the opportunity to dress up with heels, skirts, etc every once in awhile at work. It's not feasible :(
-I can't parallel park. Thank God I don't have the need to.
-I hate unpainted toenails on females.
-I don't particularly like feet in general. They gross me out.
-I was blessed with great eyebrows. They basically require no maintenance and have no holes or unibrow tendencies.
-My humidifier is in the shape of a penguin. Yes, I'm still 3 years old sometimes.
-I have a slight obsessions with ducks and penguins. And goats. I have no idea why. They aren't even my favorite animals.
-I have never broken a bone or had major surgery in my life. The only surgery I've had was wisdom tooth extraction.
-On a similar note, I've never had a cavity or had to have braces.
-I have an extremely high pain tolerance, which scares me sometimes.
-I almost got a minor in humanities. I could probably go back and get it, but really, what's the point?
-I really dislike talking on the phone. I have only a few people I'm okay with talking to. And if your number isn't saved in my contacts list, forget me answering your call.

4 comments:

  1. Unpainted toenails give me the heebie jeebies. Same with a watered down alcoholic bevy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just plain can't park. or drive. and yes feet are gross

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parallel parking is so easy, and FUN!!! I'm actually serious about this, lol.

    http://www.thegirlnamedpearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never broken a bone or had a major surgery either! I wasn't even put under for my root canal or wisdom teeth extraction.

    ReplyDelete