Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Insomnia is SO NEAT you guys!

Please read the title of this post with the largest amount of sarcasm you can bear, then add about 3 more units of measurement of sarcasm on top. That title is DRIPPING in snark.

I have not been to sleep before 3am since oh...about 2 weeks ago. Some days I've had to get up at 8am. Other days I haven't gone to sleep until 8am. I don't know what my deal is but I'm ready to tear my hair out. And of course, I'm not really horribly productive at the hour of four am, because I live in an apartment complex. I can't exactly start vacuuming or rearranging furniture at 4am. Well, I could, but I'm not THAT big of an ass.

And of course, I apparently think I'm too good to do schoolwork at 3am to try to get ahead, since classes don't technically start until (tomorrow) Thursday. I did already print off my forest's worth of notes - I'm only slightly exaggerating. One class had I think 350 pages of notes? The other three classes I think averaged somewhere around 150 pages. I DID print them all double sided, so cut all of those numbers in half. But still. I put all of it in binders, but I still need to put all my tabs in. Last semester I decided to make my own tabs, which is fun and cute but also kind of a pain in the neck. I got the super awesome pack of construction paper that has prints and glitter along with non-primary colors and I cut it down to size and added those stick-on tabs. Alllllll color-coordinated and I tried to make patterns "match" the subject material...like for body fluids I had wavy lines.

Geesh, I ramble a lot.

Which brings me to the point of this post. I'm trying to find blog linkups, especially ones that will have a topic on a specific day of the week (or a weekly topic, I'm not picky) so that I AVOID having posts like this that make people question my sanity/sobriety/etc. If you know of any, PLEASE SEND ME THAT DIRECTION. The daily topics, I'm talking like Wordless Wednesday, Meal Plan Monday, those open letters on Fridays, etc.

Thanks y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment